Monday, September 21, 2015

My Winning Streak


Through summers long and winters cold 
May you always have someone good to hold, 
And may good fortune wait on every bend, 
And may your winning streak, 
May it never end 

So, roll the dice, boy, ‘cause my money’s on you, 
Take my advice now and put your money down too, 
Because there's something in the eye you can’t pretend, 
And may your winning streak, 
May it never end 

I had my birth chart read last night by an Astrologer. It was fun and interesting, and affirmed that everything has happened/what I think will happen is right on track.  The part I loved the most, was when he said that in the past 2 years, since September of 2013 I have had a lot of "Virgo Energy" around me. I have been more of service to others during this time period, and was beginning to stake my own claim.  Then almost in the next breath he asked what sign Adam is, Virgo I said.  He laughed, well that makes sense since you met him in September of 2013. He told me about the hard times I have travelled through in the past few years and that those times are officially behind me. I am entering into a new phase, one of creativity, love, and family.  He actually used the term "wheel of fortune".  Yes, thank you, that sounds wonderful.  

He spoke to specific things my heart is longing for - the most important of those is marrying that Virgo and starting a family. Towards the end of the call he started listing different cities/places that may mean something to me - Western Germany (I lived there as a child), and then he said Chicago. He explained that it doesn't necessarily mean I should live in these places, but that good things will come to me from these places in the form of people.Oh, Adam was living in Chicago when we met,  I reply.   It seems my 'winning streak' started the day I met Adam. I whisper quietly to the Universe, thank you, thank you, thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment